TXT is Big Hit Entertainment newest boy group and their first since 2013 global stars BTS. They made their debut on March 4 with “The Dream Chapter: STAR.”
But who is HueningKai? Are there any interesting facts about him?
Here is everything you need to know about TXT’s HueningKai:
Birthdate: August 14th, 2002 (Age: 16 years old)
- He is the first foreign idol to debut under Big Hit Entertainment.
- He was born in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA.
- His full name is: Kai Kamal Huening.
- He is the vocalist of the group.
- He is the youngest member of his group.
- He’s half Korean (mother side) and half American (father side).
- He has an older sister named Lea; she used to be an idol and was a part of the Kpop group VIVA.
- He has another younger sister named Bahiye, she is also active on social media along with her other sister.
- He said that Bang PD always emphasizes on the importance of team work.
- He describes himself as random and cool.
- He can speak Mandarin, Korean, Portuguese, and English.
- He moved to China when I was little.
- He talked about why he decided to become an idol, the reason was his father, he revealed, “My dad promoted in China as a singer so I naturally approached music.”
- His family got worried about him when I came to Korea for the first time after living abroad but his members helped him adjust.
- HueningKai is extremely grateful to BTS and happy to see the hard work they put in pay off the way it did.
- His special charm is his cuteness; he says all the members fell for his cuteness.
- HueningKai is training to become a producer for his group later, he says he’s still lacking in producing skills but would like to write songs for his group to sing in the future.
- His blood type is A.
Are you a fan of HueningKai? Is he your bias in TXT?